Custom Character(s) With Environment Commision
Your character(s) in a full environment painting - this takes elements from your current (or desired) armor set, or provided armor example. While these two provided examples are from WoW (World of Warcraft) characters, this can also include FFXIV (Final Fantasty 14), D&D or other creative characters. Limited to one major weapon/accessory unless otherwise negotiated. If based on a game character(s), the environment can be based on a particular area or zone if a source image is provided. If a custom environment is preferred, then a description is needed. The product images are examples of potential looks of this style. Yours will of course be custom-based on the screen shots and/or description provided of your character and any other information provided to me.
This starts at a minimum of $300 for one character and environment (full body and scenery included). The price goes up for each character included.
1. You select the type of commission work you prefer.
2. Send me at least a few lines describing your character including any key items of clothing or accessories (such as glasses) that they are wearing. If the character is from an MMO, send me your Wowhead or Lodestone profile with the character wearing the preferred Transmog. Or a list of the transmog desired. Finally, I like to work your character into a dynamic pose, but if you have any "must haves" for the pose, that also needs to be communicated. If there are multiple characters, this is needed for each character. Screenshots or descriptions of the environment are needed.
3. I will sketch your character(s) and send that to you for your approval. This is where you can weigh on any small issues (such as if the eyes should be bigger, or if you remembered that your sword had a green fire effect, not red, or if that charm on the necklace was actually very important, etc)
4. Once the sketch is fully approved, I will produce the finished line art. This is the last step to approve the line art. Only minor tweaks can be made here without additional charges.
5. Lastly I will add the color. For the painting options, this will be fully developed. A low resolution version is then sent to you for final approval. If the color isn't the right shade, or if I missed an important detail on the character, let me know and we can make sure that is included!
6. Once everything has been completed, I will send you a 4K (or higher, if we've dicsused that) digital copy of your character portrait.
You will receive two digital files once the commission is complete. The first file is the final, full resolution 4K file. The second is a smaller file that is more suitable for sharing on social media (if you so desire). The files will have no background (unless negotiated) and will be a transparent PNG image so that the client can add any background they desire behind their pet.
Printing the image is the responsibility of the client. However, by popular request, I have looked into potential places to have your digital file printed. Local printing options vary. A recommended online site for printing has been https://www.printkeg.com/collections/single-prints - results may vary and the client is fully responsible for the print they receive.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
I want you to be as satisfied with your artwork as possible. That is also why I offer as many check-ins during the process as possible. As such, there are different refund levels depending on what point of the commission process we are in.
Not started: 100% refund available
Sketch started: 50% refund available
Line art started: 35% refund availble
Color started: 10% refund available
No shipping available, the product will be a digital file(s) only. See product info for printing options.